Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Crap I Dropped My Camera!

I was out yesterday helping a friend get to an appointment on the other side of town. I had my camera with me. I am always looking for a picture to take and share here on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows for the Photo Of the Week on Fridays. I took a really cool picture at my friend's house for this week's picture.

When I got home and got out of my car, I looked down and there was my camera on the ground next to a mud puddle. The camera was not in the puddle but had a little water on it, so I thought everything was okay. I when inside and wiped the camera off and turned in on to get the picture off for the blog. Everything was working go at first then the camera started acting up. I was not able to get my pictures off the camera. Great I thought, I am going to have to get a new camera. The camera is important to me since I use it mostly for my Online Book Store.I turned it off and wiped it off some more and wrapped it in toilet paper while I when to work. I checked it when I got home it was working better and I was able to get the pictures off. It started to mess up again. I stuffed and wrapped it with toilet paper again for the night. I got some rice from my mom's house today and have it sitting in the rice. I guess I will leave it in the rice until Saturday after I get off on work and need to work on my books. I hope this rice things does the trick and I do not need to get a new camera. I just got this one in January.

Make sure you check out the Photo of the Week tomorrow morning. I am sure you will like it.

No comments: