Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, February 02, 2013

My Book Sales Were Booming in January

God is blessing me with my online store. If you have been following Mountain Highs and Valley Lows for awhile you know that I sale books and a few other things on eBay. January was my best month so far in selling books for me. I sold 58 books in January. I made a profit for the month and that includes the cost of getting an new camera. I hope to sell at least 40 books in February. My goal for this year is to be come a power seller on eBay. I will need to sell a lot of books in order to make my year goal.

I have been adding more books regularly as I work my way through the books I have to sale. I also got a call from one of my suppliers that she has more books for me. I will pick them up some time during the coming week. I would have more listed but I have to ship out books and I have been working some overtime at my job.

I have always wanted to have my own store selling different things to people. I enjoy taking care of someones need to have something. My online store makes my dream come true. The go thing is I am starting to make a little extra money now. I am sure the profit we increase with the more books I sell. Please take some time and check out my store, Dan the Mountain Man's Emporium.

No comments: