Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lots Going On Here

I hope everyone is doing good. I feel bad that I have not been posting much here lately. I need to do a better job at managing my time. Jo Anne and I, both have been very busy the past couple month and seem to get even more busy as time goes on.

I got a new car at the being on February and I am enjoying it. It is make travel for work, my store, and the many other things I have been doing more enjoyable.

I wish we had some good news to tell about Jo Anne's Visa but we are still waiting. I have just shelled out more money to the lawyer and to the government this month. I hope Jo Anne's Visa is approved soon. We are having a couple problems in the processing on my side. Jo Anne and I feel that things will work out were we will be together by the end of the year. We are starting to make for detailed plans for my trip to go get her and bring her back to the United States with me. I miss her the most but I do miss my family and friends in the Philippines. My family and friends, here in the United States can not wait to meet Jo Anne in person. She is already part of our family here. My sister Mary talks with her regularly on Facebook. I keep thinking about all the places I want to take her when she first gets here. I have been planing to do a post or two on my of them. I guess I need to just sit down one day and do it.

Work has been going good. I have even gotten a little overtime. That is good for the slow time of the year. and the two pay raises have helped. I hope to see a lot of overtime this summer. I need to build my savings back up. Most of my savings has gone for Jo Anne's Visa. I thank God for providing me with a great job in these hard times.

My sales for my online store have been going up. January was my best sales month since starting to start books online. February has been a little slower but I am still averaging one book sold a day. I enjoy taking care of my customers needs and reading their feedback. It is also good to see some of them buying again from me. Check out my online store, the link is on the side of the blog. I am happy with my new supplier on books. I just got another shipment in this week. I need to sort though the books and start posting them. I talked with the librarian at my church today, she was excited when I told her I have some books for her to look at and see if she could use they in the church's library. I need to being some of the books to church for her.

Even with everything going on right now it is amazing to watch the great things God is doing in mine and Jo Anne's life. He moving us into the right place and putting thing in the right place for our life together. We can not wait to see the way God will use us to bless people.

I will try to do a better job at posting things on the blog even if it is a short note. I have a few ideas that I need to work on and post here. I hope you enjoy them when I post them and thank you for continuing to read Mountain Highs and Valley Lows.



No comments: