Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Things I Am Thankful For This Thanksgivings Day!

Thanksgivings Day is a day that we in the United States have set aside to give thanks to God for the blessings we have had. At the first Thanksgiving, the Pilgrims gave thanks for surviving the harsh times they went through in the New World. President Abraham Lincoln set the day for Thanksgivings Day as the Fourth Thursday in the month of November.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Of course, the first thing I would like to gave thanks to God for is my Love, Jo Anne. She means to me more then I will ever be able to express to her. She brightens my days. Whenever I feel sad, I just need to think of her. I only wish she was beside me today instead of thousands of miles away. I am sure she will be here next year. Even with the distant between us, she as been there for me. I thank God, for blessing me with a great woman to be my future wife.

I am thankful for my family. Even though they drive me crazy at times, they have been a great support in my life. I am so glad to be spending this day with my family.

I thank God for my job and my online store. It means a lot when one can provide for ones family and self through ones own work. My job and store is just two way the Lord provides for me. It is because of my work, I can have and do the things I enjoy.

This one may seem to be a strange thing to be thankful for but I am thankful for the hard times in life. I hope I do not have too many ahead of me in life but they make the things in life that I enjoy more enjoyable.

I am thankful for my followers on my blogs. I enjoy readings your comments and your blogs too. Yes I do check and read the blogs of my followers. I have some posts, I am working on I hope you will enjoy. I have been focus lately on my online store but I will start working more on my posts for my blogs in the coming weeks.

I have many more things that I am thankful for on this Thanksgivings Day, but they are too many to share. The last thing I am thankful that I will share with you is last but not the least thing I am thankful for. I am thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus, who without him I would have not hope.

I hope all of your have a Happy Thanksgivings. May the year the come be full of blessings that your will be thankful for.

3 comments:

joeh said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend, I hope next year you will be spending it with Jo Anne!

Dan the Mountain Man said...

joeh ~ Thank you. I hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all recover from Sandy fully soon and have a blessed year to come.

Jo Anne said...

Thank you so much my Love! You mean a lot to me too, you are God's greatest gift to me and I will treasure you and love you for the rest of my life. I have faith we will be together next year. God is working for us. I miss you so much my Love. Mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal Kita. I love you forever and ever.