Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Cleaning And Business Improvement

I have been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing of my house and buying things for my online store. There seems to be a lot of things to do around the house. The things I got for the store are already paying off in time and money.

I have collected a lot of stuff over the year and I have started to go through the stuff and getting rid of the junk and stuff I do not want any more. I am not completely surprised at all the stuff that just takes up space in the house. Some of the stuff is going in the trash or the recycling center. A few things will end up on eBay.

I brought a book about selling on eBay a couple weeks ago and fellow a couple things in it has already paid off. I also have brought a printer and a postage scale. Both the printer and scale have already paid off by saving me money on postage on the books I sell and of course the time it takes me to go to the post office. I go the printer which is almost new for twenty dollars at a local thrift store. One of the clerks at the post office told me about a man that buy a new printer when the toner starts getting low and takes the old one to the thrift store. The postage scale was a buy on eBay. It was a big rush to bin and finally win the auction for the scale.

I hope once I get done organizing my house, I will be better setup for my online store. Besides, I will have more room in the house to move around.

No comments: