Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, October 08, 2012

An Afternoon With Joey

Sunday afternoon, I met up with my friend Joey. Joey wanted to spend some time with me since he got got his first pay check from his new job. We have not hung out in a while since he has not had much luck with job lately. This job seems to be working out for him for now. Though he is thinking of getting out of retail and trying hotel work.

I met him at where he works. While waiting for him to get off of work, I brought two angels for my mom. I waited outside after I brought the angels. I started to wish I put some pants on instead of the shorts that I wore. It seems to be getting cooler sooner then normal this year.



Picture I took while waiting for Joey to get off from work.

When Joey got off from work, we got in his car and headed up to Asheville, North Carolina. We eat a late lunch at Ci Ci's Pizza on Tunnel Road. We were glad it was still open with the ones in Hendersonville and the one of Hendersonville Road have gone out of business. While the pizza had always tasted better at the one on Tunnel Road. After we eat we headed out to the different stores nearby. Joey and and I enjoyed looking around in the different stores. I brought a book from the book store about selling on eBay. I hope to improve my store, Dan the Mountain Man's Emporium, on eBay. I hate that book stores are taking the sitting out of the stores. I have brought books that I was not planning on buying just because I sat down and started reading it and like it.



Charlie and the Vending Machine

I saw this and I had to take a picture and share it on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. Hey, I found it interesting.

No comments: