Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, September 02, 2012

It Has Been Over A Week, Really!

Oh my gosh, it has been over a week since my last post. I have been so busy over the past week I have had no time to work on a post. I have been busy with stuff for work, Jo Anne's Visa, and selling book in my online store. I have gotten to work a little overtime at work switch has helped a little on catching up on my bills. I am not behind on any put I have been cutting it close with the raising prices of gas and food. I have not been able to save as much money as I would like to for emergency fund or Jo Anne's Visa process. Repairs on my car have wiped out the savings I did have. Also at work, I went to Human Resources and reported my lead for his bullying. The manager of the warehouse and our supervisor both have had talks with him now and for now the bullying has stopped. He is mad but the only person he is hurting is himself. I was told that the talk is only thing they will do at this time but if him starts bullying again they will do more. I hope he does stop bullying people at work but I am sure this peace will not last long. I do not want to see him lose his job but I am sure that is what will happen eventually. That will be up to and all on him. I have started to get the letters that we need for the next stage of the immigration process. Reading the letters make me feel so good. I fill unworthy of the praise because I see the things that have happen over the years as God providing for me and preparing me for his plans. I cannot wait for my family and friends get to meet the treasure of my life, Jo Anne. I long to spend my life showing Jo Anne that she is the treasure God brought into my life. God has amazed me with is provision with the sells of the books online. I set a goal to sell 20 books in August. I sold 27 books and now in profit for the year. Now, I am deciding on what I need to get to improve the service to my customers. I set a goal of selling 30 books in September. I am off to a good start with three books sold already. I am looking forward to the Friends of the Library Book Sale starting next weekend, that will benefit the Henderson County Public Library. I plan to get books for own personal library and also more books to sell in my online store. It is good to be busy sometimes. I am happy with all the things that are happen right now. Times are hard but good things are coming after these hard times.

No comments: