Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Chick-fil-a Appreciation Day!

This afternoon, I had my lunch at Chick-fil-a in Hendersonville, North Carolina. I waited in line about a hour before I got my food. The line for the counter inside was going out the door. I went just before 3 PM. People were patient in waiting in line. Everyone was respectful of everyone one else. People stepped aside to let people through to get out of the restaurant or in to the restroom and people in line helped the staff of Chick-fil-a by calling out the names of people who's order was ready.


A Chick-fil-a Worker returning from going to get more supplies.


People waiting outside at the end of the line to order and show their support.


The lines inside the store.

I am thinking about going to Chick-fil-a later in the evening to get dessert after having dinner at my mother's house. This is my way of supporting free speech. Well worth the hour wait!

No comments: