Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Changing Lives!

I first sponsored a child through Compassion International when I was in high school. I am currently sponsoring a boy in the Philippines. I just started sponsoring him in the past year after my last sponsored child left the program after his family life improved to where they did for need the help from Compassion. My new sponsor child is already showing improvement in his life. I look forward to the day he graduates from the Compassion Program and starts his life of hope and promise that he would not have without the hope Compassion gives him. In the last letter I received from him, he shared he has trouble reading. I sent him a letter of encouragement to continue working on his reading and shared about how I had trouble with reading while in school and now I love reading.

I would like to share this video of testimonies from some of the children that have gone through the Compassion Program.




I hope you will take the time to change the life of a child and sponsor a child through Compassion. The can do this by visiting Compassion's website or by click the Compassion widget on the side bar of this blog.

No comments: