Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Ah, Chick-fil-a, Good Food!

I stopped at Chick-fil-a this morning to get my breakfast. I was happy to see the line for the drive-thru was around the building and the line for the counter inside was almost out both doors. Yes I plan to go back for lunch and dinner.

When it comes to shopping or eating out, I do not make a political check to see if I am out to shop there. I am about customer service. If you have want and have good customer service, I will shop at your store. Chick-fil-a gives excellent customer service to all their customers. I wish more businesses gave their customer the service that Chick-fil-a does. Chick-fil-a, it is my pleasure to support you on this Chick-fil-a Appreciation Day.

People who do not go to Chick-fil-a to eat are the ones missing out. Not only is their food the best for a fast food/ quick causal restaurants, but each and every customer is treated as a honored guest. Besides, they keep their stores staffed to take care of their customers unlike other restaurants. That means more jobs and they do a great job at training their employees in customer service. Their are not many places today where you hear, "Can I get you a refill?", "Can I take care of the tray for you?", and "It is my pleasure?".

I am supporting Chick-fil-a today because they treat all customer and employees with honor and respect no matter their race, creed, sexual orientation, or political beliefs. I encourage you to put differences aside and go to Chick-fil-a and enjoy good food and customer service. Remember, it is the respect that we show to people who are different from us or hold different beliefs that make us a better people.

2 comments:

joeh said...

Chick-fil-a resturants are few and far between up north. I don't support the ceo's stance on gay marriage, but what does that have to do with the resturant. I am sure there are plenty of other ceo's with positions on other subjects I don't agree with. There are too many issues in this world to boycott every person who disagrees with you. I once played golf with chick-fil-a big wig #2 or 3 from the top, in Atlanta. I assume he has the same stance as the CEO on GM. He was as nice a gentleman as you would want to meet. Eat mor chikin!

Dan the Mountain Man said...

joeh ~ If you ever have the chance to eat at Chick-fil-a, do so. If I move somewhere else I may require a Chick-fil-a to be located nearby so I can have good food and customer service. The president of Chick-fil-a was every right to speak his views as much as the people who disagree with him does. Yes Eat mor Chikin!