Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Watching God Provide

There was a time in my life that if my car broke down and my cell messed up like they did last Friday, it would not a crisis. Over the last several years, I have been learning to rely on what God provides for my needs. I have worked on paying off my debt and trusting God to provide the money I need for things that come up. The only debt I have right now is my student loan and the loan I got to pay for the things for the immigration process for Jo Anne. I have enjoyed the freedom in-which having low debt gives me.
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. ~ Romans 8:28
I should be getting my car back sometime in the middle of next week. I have sat down this week and looked over my savings and reworked my budget and I believe I will have enough money to cover the repairs to my car and to cover my bills. One of my coworkers is giving me ride to and from work and my mom is letting use her car of the weekend.

I have received the battery and back for the replacement phone Verizon sent me. I should get the phone tomorrow. At this point, I am thinking of saving up the money to get a military grade cell phone. I am tired of things going wrong with my cell phones. I even heard people tell me about problem with their smart phones. If I am having problems with the basic phone that has all the features I need why would I want to buy a phone that cost more and have more features then I need and have the same problems.

When I get my car back and my cell phone working again, I pain to take a trip down to Greenville to do some work for my blogs. If the repair works for my car I guess I could stretch out at least three more years out of my car. In that time, I plan to save up the money for a new car.

No comments: