Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, May 28, 2012

Family Bonding 2012!

Once again our family had a chance to spent time together after 8 months of being apart from my two niece Kristine and Trisha, with my sis in law Mary Ann. I took my vacation leave at work so I can stay with them. Though we are not complete because my brother Noel and my nephew Mark can't have their vacation leave at work, still we had fun and enjoyed our bonding moments. Trisha spent most of her time with us while Kristine stayed more on her grandmother's house located at Marikina. They are having a hard time with the heat here so we went to the mall most of the time. The places we visited are SM North Edsa, Trinoma, SM Mall of Asia, Starbucks Congressional, Technohub, Circle of Fun at Quezon City Memorial Circle, and lastly is Wilcon City Center. My sister in law treated us for lunch few days before they went back to Australia and we ate at The Aristocrat Restaurant on SM The Block. After our lunch together, we went home and went around my uncle and aunt's house for their visit. We went at Himlayang Pilipino also to visit the grave of my Mom and brought some flowers on her tomb. Sixteen days went too fast and we wish we could spend more time together but they need to go back in Australia. We're looking forward on more bonding moments and wishing we are complete by that time. Of course I do hope my Love Daniel will be included in our future Family bonding. Here our some photos we took during our Bonding Moments for this year. I hope everyone will like it.

No comments: