Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Summer Time!

It has been a long time that I haven't shared anything here.

Summer time in the Philippines seems getting more hotter and hotter each day. I am having a hard time moving around the house because of the heat. I feel lazy and all I want is to stay in front of the fan to relieve the heat I felt. Turning on the AC a lot makes me feel a little worried because I know it will increase our electric bill but my Dad needs it and I don't want him to get sick. I heard on the news that some people died already because of the heat stroke, and for that, I think much better to pay a little higher electric bill rather than paying hospital bill when one member of the family get sick. How I wish I could go on swimming this summer but don't have time to do it. There are things that I missed during summer, one, is the Vacation Bible School at church. Now that I am working, no time for me to become a teacher and be a part of it. Before, I usually handled Nursery department and I love spending time with the kids though sometimes they make me crazy but I really enjoyed their company. The other thing I missed is the Summer Camp. Even though I couldn't be a part of those activities at church during summer, still I am happy that I can do my ministry at work using my profession.

Let's all enjoy the summer and have fun!!! God bless everyone!

No comments: