Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Active Saturday

I knew I was going to have a busy day this Saturday. Little did I know how busy a day I would have.

I planned to work a little yard work and clean the house some. The only yard work I managed to done is want I did on Friday before work. I filled the rut in my parking area with gravel. It will be nice not step in to a three inch puddle of water when it rains. I will have to get a little more grave to full the rut a little much. When the rut is fully filled and no more flooding in my parking area, I plan to get some pea sized rock to cover the parking area. I refreshed the munch on the landings for my outdoor steps. It looks a lot better now. I guess that I will have to refresh it in the spring each year I am here at this house, which I hope is no more then a year after Jo Anne gets here. I was going to work on my compost pile but did not get around to it. I guess in May, I will put grass seed down and spread the compose over it. It will be nice to have grass instead of just dirt in the yard.



I headed out this morning to check with my supplier of the books I sell online. She was not at her store, so I will check back some time this week. Part of the house , I planned to do was prepare the more of books that I sell online that I got in the last batch of books. On my way back to my house, my mom and my sister called telling me that my brother, Tim, would be dropping off the bed my sister gave me. I got home and started cleaning out my bedroom. I removed the old mattress and vacuumed all the dog hair out that was around the mattress. I love Rayna but she shreds hair like crazy. I did not get as much done as I hoped. When my brother got to my house, we put the bed in and together in my bedroom. Then I went shopping for sheets for my new bed since it is a size bigger then my old mattress.

When I got back home, my mom called to let my know she was home from work. I quickly made my bed before heading over to my mom's house to take her out to dinner. We went out to Applebee's and we were very disappointed. The service was average but good. I felt robbed when I got the check for the dinner. The food and drink we got was not worth what they charged. It will be a while before I go back to Applebee's if ever to eat. I used to go to Applebee's a lot more often when the food was better and worth the price. They have gone down hill in food quality and the feel is different too.

After dinner, we went shopping for a dessert and drinks but the evening of watching television. We where finishing shopping when I got a text from my friend, Seth, asking me if I could take him to the hospital to get checked out. He had an accident with his scooter. I dropped mom off at her apartment and went to go get Seth. I spent the next couple hours with Seth at the hospital. Seth was okay just sprained his wrist.

Maybe I will get some things I planned to do Saturday done Sunday afternoon. I have a lot planned already after church. Some of them I need to do.

No comments: