Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Relaxing Weekend

This weekend, I worked a little more on my Grave A Day Project on my other blog, Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments. Saturday, I had a enjoyable ride through the southern part of Henderson County North Carolina. I was happy to see the the Green Family has rebuilt their gas station in Tuxedo, North Carolina that burned back in February of 2011. They are calling Rocoe's after Rocoe Green, who opened the gas station. Besides, that is what the locals called the gas station any way. I am looking forward to seeing the fireworks on the Fourth of July. Visited four cemeteries on Saturday but I did miss the one I wanted to go to the most. I missed the turn off for it. I stopped at the city cemetery in Hendersonville on Sunday afternoon after washing my clothes to look for a couple dates I am missing.

I believe I am just about catch up on where I want to be on the project. I just need to finish preparing the post for the blog. Next weekend, if things work out I may head down to Marion, North Carolina to visit my aunt. I need to drop off some money so my aunt and uncle can come up to see my mother for Easter. This time, I will make sure that the battery for my camera is fully charged so I can take more pictures. The last trip down, I thought I had my battery charged but when I got my camera out to take some pictures the battery died on me. I hope this upcoming trip will be more productive.

No comments: