Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Great Weekend!

While this weekend went real good. On Saturday afternoon, I took the recyclables to the dump. I was surprised at the new setup they have. It had been like 4 or more years since the last time I been out to the Henderson County Transfer Station. It is easier to get in and out and it also easy to sort out the recyclables.

After i got done with the recyclables I drove out to Mills River and took pictures at four different cemeteries. I enjoyed looking at the different graves. One was of a man who fought in the American Revolutionary War and one of the first settlers of the area. I had no luck with the photo request from Find-A-Grave. I had an enjoyable day exploring around Mills River.

This week, I plan to get a washer and dryer for mom. I also plan to get my house setup for the Internet this week. So hopefully this week or next week, I may have a easier time of posting things on my blogs. In the meantime, I will be working on the housework that I am behind on. Maybe it is just me but it seems like if you get behind on housework you stay behind.

No comments: