Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Getting Back On The Horse I Hope!

In my last post, I told you that I had been busy helping my mom move into her new place and I hope be getting back to posting regularly. While last Thursday night I got sick and had to leave work early. I spend my weekend laying in bed with my temperature going up and down. I do not get sick very often and I thank God for that. I was planning to work on some of my personal things last weekend and with being sick that was put off again. I have been working overtime most of this week so that will help make up for the lost time.

I feel like I am about three weeks behind on my stuff to do. I had been trying to do a little house work each day this week so that is the cause of some of the lack of posts on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I will try to do a little work on my blogs this Sunday afternoon. I have some great ideas for the blog and I hope here in the next couple weeks to develop them some. I have a lot of filing and organization to do at the house. I am still going through the new shipment of books I got to sell on Ebay. I hope to post some book to sell this weekend.

Today, I will be taking my mom's and my recyclable to the dump. After the dump, I plan to go out to a couple cemeteries to get pictures for the 2012 Grave A Day Project of Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments. I hope to get caught back up on it this weekend.

While, lets see how things go now that I feel better. Now where is this horse I am suppose to get back on?

No comments: