Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bubble On My Radiator Hose

Yesterday when I got to work I checked the fluids in my car. I check them when I get to work because it is the only place far enough of a drive in a normal week where the transmission fluid is warn enough to check. After I checked the transmission fluid I looked over the motor of my car and I about freaked out when I saw a big bubble in my top radiator hose. I could not fix it at the time because I had to go to work. After work, one of my coworkers drove with me to Wal~mart to get some tape to put on the hose to help the hose hold until I could make it to the auto parts store in the morning.

I am glad to say the tape work and I brought a new hose this morning. It took me 30 minutes to replace the hose. I feel like, I had to remove half to car just to get to the hose to remove the old hose and put the new hose on. I am glad it was something I could do myself. It seems cars are designed now to where you have to take it to a garage just to do the simple things.

2 comments:

joeh said...

It tkes special tool to even reach half the stuff doesn't it!


Cranky

Dan the Mountain Man said...

It does seem like there is a special took for everything on a car. I think the only special took should be a brain.