Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Very Happy Birthday!

Today was my birthday and I had a very enjoyable day. I was waking up early from Rayna being a little fussy. After several attempts to get back to sleep, I just got up and got ready to see my Love on web cam which I do every Saturday. Jo Anne and I enjoyed seeing one another on web cam. It was a great start to my birthday. I also received a few emails, calls and greeting cards wishing me a happy birthday. Jo Anne managed to do all of them. One of my coworkers, who is a old lady I enjoy joking around with at work, gave me a card with some on money in it. I plan to use some of the money to get a six pack of Coke for her.

While I was talking with Jo Anne, my friend Seth showed up. After I finish talking with Jo Anne, Seth and I went out to do some photo request for Find-A-Grave and to find more graves for 2012 Grave Of The Day Project on my other blog, Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments. We went to four cemeteries today. One of the photo request ended up being at one of the other cemeteries we went to instead of the cemetery that it said it was in. I'll have to fulfill the request tomorrow. I have several pictures for Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments. You will see them as the dates come up.

Mom and I when to dinner at Two Guys Pizza and Ribs at 121 West Barnwell Street in Hendersonville. I have always heard a lot of good things about Two Guys Pizza and Ribs even when they were out by the YMCA. I was not disappointed in choosing to go there for my birthday dinner. Mom and I had the traditional Italian pizza and the garlic knots. The pizza tasted so good I could not stop eating until it was all gone. I liked how the inside of the restaurant looked. I plan on coming back to try their lunch buffet that I heard was excellent too. I would like to thank all the people who made this birthday a wonderful and very Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Jo Anne said...

I'm really happy that my Love enjoyed his birthday so much. I thank God for making you happy and giving you another year full of blessings, love and happiness. I miss you so much my Love. I'm sure we will be together on our next birthday. I love you very very very much. I love you forever and ever. God bless you always my Love! Mwahhhhh....XXXOXXX

Blues Vox said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad is was a great time.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Blues Vox ~ Thank you for the Birthday Greeting!

Jo Anne ~ I love you very much and miss you so much too!