Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Get Your Life in Focus

"Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. I pres on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14


F -Fix your mind and your actions toward your GOAL

O - Observe the example of successful people

C - Consider the outcome of unfocused people

U - Use God's power in your life

S - Stand firm in the Lord


This is the message I heard from our church last Sunday. Apostle Paul teaches us about FOCUS, like runners who keep their eyes on their goal to win the race. As Christians, we are like olympic runners we need to keep our eyes on the goal.... the "Call of God." In order to win the prize we need to press on toward our goals, focus our eyes to Jesus, stand firm in our relationship with the Lord and stand firm in our service to Him. He wants us to prosper and succeed and live a victorious life. Christians must be fully charged to do the will of God.

No comments: