Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Busy Start To The New Year!

This year has gotten off to a busy start. I am working on a big project for my Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments blog, cleaning and organizing my house and my mom checked on a new apartment. Work has been slow this week since the home office where most of the orders are processed is close for the week. I am sure we will be busy next week and maybe get some overtime.

If you have not checked my other blog, Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments, out yet this year, please do. For 2012, I am doing a grave a day. I have enjoyed preparing for this project. I have found some interest head stones and also some people who made history.

I have been continuing my endless job of cleaning and organizing my house trying to get it ready for when Jo Anne gets here. I have focused on the inside this week due to the cold weather and first snow. The first snow only covered the ground with a dusting of snow but the ground has been frozen. I need to dig up a little dirt so I can put some drainage rock down in the parking area. After, I get the drainage rock in place I plan to put mulch down to make the parking area look nice.

My mom is checking on moving to a new apartment that will be on one floor and have no stairs to climb. She like the place she lives now but it is above a garage. The new place offers more services and cost less. She was not able to get all the paperwork together this time so they put her back on the waiting list. Maybe she can move there this summer. The new place is closer to my house.

So far, 2012 is off to a great start and I look forward to sharing the Mountain Highs and Valley Lows with you here. I hope all of you have a great and blessed 2012.

1 comment:

joeh said...

Happy New Year

Cranky Old Man