Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Preparing for Next Year and Christmas Shopping

December has been a busy month for me. This Saturday, I started working on a project that I am plan to do for my other Blog, Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments. The main purpose of yesterday was to see if it would be feasible to do the project. At this point, it seems that I will only have a few problems, which I should be able to come up with a good solution for them. I will do a little more work on the project on this coming Friday and Saturday while I am on my Christmas Break from work. I will tell you more about the project, once I have more of it done and have the biggest problem that I see at this time taking care of.

Today after church today, I took mom up to Asheville, North Carolina, so she could do some Christmas shopping at the stores up there. I was surprised that many of the stores that we went into where not as busy as I thought they would be. I could tell people had been there. I hope that the employees have been cleaning and stocking each day. While, mom did get half her shopping and we are planning to finish the rest of her shopping on Friday or Saturday evening.

While, Jo Anne is on her Christmas break she plans to do a couple post for Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. She feels bad about not posting anything in a while due to work. I have a few ideas that I will be working on too. I hope all my you enjoy this final week before Christmas.

No comments: