Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fun Christmas Gifts

Back when I was in college the Tickle Me Elmo was the popular gift to give for Christmas. It was so popular that you could get a Tickle Me Elmo in the college book store where I went to college. I do not know what the big Christmas gift is this year and have not heard anything about a must get gift for this Christmas like the Tickle Me Elmo was. Here is my list of interesting gifts that I have seen for sale this Christmas season.

Hoodie-Footie – I have not worn footie pajamas since I was a little boy. Now they make footie pajamas for adults. Perfect gift for the person in your life who just will not grow up. I think it would be cool just to have a Hoodie-Footie.

Leg Lamp – While I was out Christmas shopping with my mother this past weekend I saw in one of the stores, the leg lamp from A Christmas Story. Okay, it was not as big as the one in the movie but it was modeled after it. A Christmas Story is one of my favorite Christmas movies.

Obama Chia Pet – I always wanted to get a chia pet but never seemed to have the money to waste on one. If I had the money, I would get the whole line of president chia pets they have. Last year, the Obama Chia pet were hard to find. I heard it was because when the plants grown on the chia pet it looks like President Obama was a fro. Some people were offended. Okay people, it is a chia pet and all the people ones look like they have a fro.

Singing Turkey Hut – I think this one was leftover from Thanksgiving, but I have seen it in the local Wal-mart. The singing fish was a big thing around here several years ago. Hey, I have a turkey dancing and singing on my head.

What are some interesting things have you come across while Christmas shopping that would make unique gift this Christmas?

No comments: