Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Break!

This past few weeks, I have been too busy at work and don't have a chance to write and share something on our blog. It's been a month now since I posted my last entry here.

November is the busy month at work for this year, because we moved to our new building called Hills of Grace which is located at Montalban Rizal. From the time we moved there, I also need to stay at work during my four days of duty because I do not want to travel anymore during night time and for my safety too. All of us are busy transferring and arranging our things there and of course cleaning the whole area upon our arrival. December 1, 2011 is the "BAYANIHAN" day at work, where all the staff came over and had designated areas to clean as preparation for the Inauguration which is done last December 3, 2011. After the Inauguration, the next preparation we did is for the Children's Christmas Party which is done last Dec. 16, 2011 and the SCM Staff Christmas Party which is done last Dec. 19, 2011. That is also my last day at work for this year.

It is good to have a 2 weeks break this Christmas Season. I have more time to spend with my family, More time to talk with my Love Daniel, more time to rest and of course more time to meditate for the true meaning and reason for this season which is our Lord Jesus Christ.

Few days before Christmas, I was rushed doing Christmas shopping for some gifts to all my god children. It is really hard for me to budget the money to buy gifts for more than 40 kids. Here in the Philippines, I could say it is the tradition for the kids to visit and come over to the house of their relatives and godparents to give respect through "MANO PO". In return the godparents and their relatives prepared small gifts or sometimes give a certain amount to them. It's good to see how happy they are when they receive a gifts.

As of now, i'm really enjoying my day at home. We are going to prepare some food on the night of 24th to have our Noche Buena together with my brother and his family. My dad and I are planning to go out this Christmas to visit my Mom's grave at the cemetery then we will go straight to Trinoma to take our lunch there, then we will meet my brother Jonjon together with his family at Quezon City Memorial Circle to walk around and have our dinner together in one restaurant there. I hope and pray I will be with my Love Daniel by next year so we can enjoy and celebrate different occasions together. I trust God He will answer our prayers and we will hear good news on my visa.

I hope everyone will have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. Let us all enjoy the Holiday Season of this year. God bless us all!!!

No comments: