Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Angel Calendar Success!

I lucked out today in my annual search for an angel calendar for my mom. As I shared with you before Christmas, each year my mom ans I look for a angel calendar for the new year. My mom collects angels and loves any things to do with angels. I found them in two stores that I already looked in. One I found in a calendar store setup for the end of the year and the other I found in a local Christian book store. I brought them both and I am sure mom will love the calendars. I just cannot believe that it is so hard to find angel calendars now. It used to be so easy to find them, you could found at least one at any store that sold calendar. Maybe next year my mom and I will have a easier time of finding one.

No comments: