Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Selling More Books On eBay

I just got done posting some books to sell on eEay. After several weeks of not being able to list any books, I managed to list 35 books to sell this week. Take a look at the books here. Any profit after I tithe will go to help me get Jo Anne here. Which there will not be much profit after the fees and shipping are getting care of. If selling books online goes good now, after Jo Anne get here I will use the money to help start our ministry we are planning to start to help the people in the Philippines have better lives. Take a look at the books and if you live in the United States and see a book you want please buy it. They make great Christmas gifts and most look new even though I listed them as good condition.

No comments: