Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Have Blog Block?

Okay, I have lots of ideas for post for here on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows but just can not seem to write them down. I am not sure how to word them. So post I decided not to do because I do not want to be to negative with my post and complain about things. I have not been working as much overtime at work but it seems I have been doing more around the house and working on other projects. I guess I will be able to sit down and work on some of my ideas during the holidays coming up. I have four days off next week for Thanksgiving Day. Then I have time off for Christmas and New Years. I will have more overtime between Christmas and New Years, which I guess would help me write more. I will have more to write about when we hear news from Homeland Security Department about Jo Anne's Visa. When the State Department approves their part of Jo Anne's Visa we will start a countdown for me to head to the Philippines to help Jo Anne get ready to come here and bring her here. While for now things seem to be moving slowly but soon we hope things will be moving quickly. We are looking forward to sharing the start of our life together with our followers here at Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I am sure my Blog Block will break soon.

No comments: