Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Beautiful Day For A Wedding

I had the honor today to join in the celebrated of the marriage between Jen Byrne and Philip Taylor. The wedding was a beautiful start to what I hope is a lifetime of love for Jen and Philip. I know Jen from church and know she has a heart for Jesus. Philip is a blessed men to have her for his wife. Their wedding was officiated by Pastor Randall Popham, and he talked about the Language of Love and Respect in the ceremony. This mirrored what the book The Language of Love and Respect : Cracking the Communication Code with Your Mate by Emerson Eggerichs, which is what I got them for a wedding gift. I hope they remember the words of Randall and the book and have a great marriage.


I enjoy going to weddings. All during the wedding I was wishing that Jo Anne was with me and thinking our wedding to come. It was a beautiful sunny day, perfect for the outside reception. I saw a lot of people that I had not seen to talk with in a long time. It was good to tell them about how things are going with Jo Anne and I. Jo Anne and I are hoping to hear good news soon about her Visa and be married early 2012.

2 comments:

Janet, said...

Beautiful wedding picture. Good luck with your coming wedding. My son got married on a very very cold January day, the parking lot where the reception was held was covered with ice, but it still was a wonderful event, as all weddings are.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

It was a beautiful wedding. I hope Jo Anne and mine wedding is just as beautiful. We are just waiting on the approval of Jo Anne's Visa. Of course, we will share our wedding here on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows.