Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mom's Birthday Dinner

Today, I had the pleasure of taking my mom and two of our friends out for dinner. Going out for our birthdays is a family tradition for my family. Mom had asked our friends to join us since she has not had time to hang out with them for while with all of us working different schedules. Since, I paid for the dinner it not only was a birthday dinner for my mom but, I way to thank our friends for all the support they given us over the past couple years. I thankful to God for providing for me with a great support team. We drove out to the Twin Dragons Grand Buffet in Brevard, North Carolina. I was glad mom choose the Twin Dragons as the place to eat for her birthday. They are one of my favorite places to eat for Chinese food. After our dinner, we drove around the town of Brevard. We all enjoyed our evening together celebrating another year of life for my mother.

No comments: