Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sending Time With The Dead

This weekend I spent a lot of time at one of the local cemeteries doing photo request for Find A Grave. There was 22 request for the cemetery. I found 11 on Saturday and uploaded then last night. I went back this afternoon after church and walked most of the cemetery again finding all but one of the graves I was looking for. In checking my email today I received several thank you emails. I also had one of my photo request on the site fulfilled today too.

I was at the cemetery helping people with the family tree research. I enjoy hunting for the different headstones for the photo request I also find the cemeteries very peaceful and relaxing. While I am looking around the cemetery, I often take the time to reflect on the greatness of God and ofter life impacting things.

No comments: