Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mission at Bulacan

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20


We are made to live a purpose driven life and one of the purposes of our life is Evangelism. We were made for a mission. Fulfilling our life mission on earth is an essential part of living for God's glory.
I had a great experience last July 17, 2011 when I joined the mission team of our church going to Bulacan. This is the fourth mission point of my home church if I am not wrong. I was amazed to see how eager the people there to listen and learn more about God. The children inspired me a lot though they walked miles away because their houses are a little far from the place where we had our Worship service and Sunday school class but still they are willing to sacrifice for them to be able to hear the Word of God. Mission is a great privilege although it is a big responsibility, it is also an incredible honor to be used by God. It is a different joy to see the fruits of your labor. I hope and pray the people there will continuously open their hearts and totally commit and give themselves to the Lord. May God continue to bless the mission team of Banlat IEMELIF church, I pray more people will come to know God through this team.

Here are some pictures I want to share during the mission trip there!

No comments: