Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 235th Birthday United States Of America!

Back 235 years ago, a group of brave man come together and signed the Declaration of Independence, giving born to the great nation of the United States of America. Our Founding Fathers, did not take want they did lightly. Some of they lose their lives, their sons and their fortunes after signing the Declaration of Independence. They help formed a country that have shined the light of freedom around the world.

I have a couple traditions, that I do for the Fourth Of July. I take the time to read the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States. Of course, I try to go see fireworks somewhere. I watched the fireworks last night, that were put on by the local cable company and Pepsi, at a cookout at the family of the Sunday School Class leaders. We enjoyed our time swimming, playing Boccie, Corn Hole, and eating good food and ice cream. We had a good view of the fireworks and many people came to see the fireworks. I enjoyed the fireworks even though the show was short and the grand finally was lacking. Tonight, I will be having a cookout with my mom and oldest sister with her three youngest children.



Again I say, Happy Birthday to the country the I love, the United States of the America. May God continue to bless you and may you be a Beacon of Freedom in the World.

No comments: