Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Debut!!!

Debut is one of the special event celebrated here in the Philippines when the girl turns to 18. It signifies also that a girl from her childhood now turns to become a young lady. The program is set to have an 18 Roses, where 18 young men will give a rose and dance the debutant; 18 Candles, 18 young ladies who will give their wishes to the celebrant; 18 Symbolic gifts or Treasures, composed of 18 people who will have a present or gift to the debutant and they are going to explain it why they give it to her, something that represents her character or what she likes the most. It's good to reminisce my debut happened last 1997, I thank my parents who gave me a wonderful birthday celebration and making my 18 years of life a very memorable one.
This coming September is the most awaited month for me and the whole family because my eldest niece is going to celebrate her 18 birthday here in the Philippines. For our readers, I will keep you updated and post some pictures too about my niece birthday. I know not all country celebrates the debut, but I hope you all like what Filipinos did. I want to share some of the photos we had on the debut party we attended last Sunday, she's the daughter of Thess, my second cousin.

No comments: