Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, June 06, 2011

Stopping For Lunch

Wow, I have had a great trip some far. I have stopped for lunch at McDonald's in Morganton, North Carolina. I have stopped and taking pictures of some churches which I will be posting later on Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments. I also stopped at a little gas station just outside Morganton because I need to used the restroom. My luck they had no public restroom but, it was not I complete waste of a stop. I brought a drink and in the change was a georged bill. Here is the report. I was surprised to see it traveled a 120 miles in two days. Not unheard of but, a nice surprise. So far this has been a good trip. Now to figure where US Highway 64 goes from here. I see a truck/ By-pass and a business route. I want the regular Highway 64.

No comments: