Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Schedule A Regular Check- Up

Thought for the Day:

Not all physical ailments send up a red signal. Some show up with a quiet whisper. Exhaustion, trouble sleeping, headaches, indigestion, difficulty concentrating, depression. Though all of these may be a symptom of stress, they may also be a signs of more serious medical problems.
An annual medical checkup, resulting in an informed diagnosis is extra insurance in your fight against stress. It helps you make sure that stress is actually what you're fighting. Your doctor can also give you some up to date tips on dealing with stress and relieve you of any worries you may be holding on to about ongoing aches and pains.

"Dear friends, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you." 3 John 2

Sometimes we are afraid to consult the doctor because we do not want to hear that something is going wrong with our physical body. But we must remember what God has told us in the Bible that we should take good care of our bodies. By having a regular checkup we will able to maintain our good health and able to do what God wants us to do. In our spiritual life, we can do also a regular check-up through reading the Bible, having devotions and prayer time. Without consulting the Bible or having a prayer time, there will be a possibility that we may fall down and become weak in our spiritual life. Let us all remember PREVENTION is better than CURE. So we need to do some actions on how to prevent sickness in our physical body same thing with our spiritual life we need to seek the Bible everyday to feed our souls and boost our resistance to fight the works of our enemies.

4 comments:

1990 Ford EXP AC Compressor said...

Very beautiful capture, great composition and colors !!

Dan the Mountain Man said...

1990 Ford - Thank you for your comment. I imagine you are talking about the Photo of the Week.

sheena said...

VW Phaeton Turbo

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

sheena~ Thank for your comment. I am glad you enjoy Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. Thank you for sharing with your friends.