Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, June 03, 2011

Plans For My Upcoming Trip

I planned to have posted this on Tuesday but, I have been very busy this week. While with the votes in for you choice of which trip I should take, the US Highway 64 East trip wins. I will be take the trip this coming Monday, June 6, 2011. I will take US Highway 64 East out of Hendersonville and drive to Mocksville, North Carolina. I have always wanted to take this highway to the coast, mostly to see the things on it on the way. I decide to end my trip in Mocksville this time and take the rest of US Highway 64 when Jo Anne gets here.

On Monday, I will head out around 11 in the morning. Whenever I can, I will hope on a wi-fi and do a post about how the trip is going and what I have done. I guess I will be busy on my trip but, I will be having a lot of fun. I will stop at different stores, restaurants and other interesting places along the way. I will stop at historical places and churches on the way. This weekend, I will try to do some research to see what I may want to see and do on my trip. I will be taking pictures for my Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments blog. I will also be spending some marked bills for Where's George? I hope to get some good hits off the bills I spend on this trip.

I am looking forward to my trip. Looking forward to sharing it here with you. Any suggestions on places to see while on my trip are welcomed.

2 comments:

Ron Joe 'Geezer' said...

I hope you have a safe trip :-)

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Geezer - Thank you, I am sure I will have a great trip.