Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Been Busy, Hope To Start Doing Some Of My Plans

I feel so bad lately that I have not posted as much as I would like to be posting here of Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. Here of late it feels like all I have been doing is work and sleep. I guess I need to start setting time aside each day to write things for the Blog. Since this coming weekend is a holiday weekend I will have some events to post about. A long with the Fourth of July on Monday, it is my oldest brother's birthday on Friday. Mom and I, will be taking him and his girlfriend out to eat on Saturday.

We have been working I lot of overtime lately at work. I feel okay about planning things to do for this Saturday since the they their best to give us the full three days on a three day weekend. I hope to use this weekend to get some work done on a project for the Blog that Jo Anne and I have been talking about for awhile. I guess we will get it done at some point.

In July, I guess I will get up with my friend, Seth, and good swimming in the swim hole on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I am sure Rayna will enjoy going swimming if the water is not as cold as it was the last time I took her. Maybe I need to find a different swim hole where the water will be a little warmer. I could go to the falls at Du Pont State Forest.

I guess I need to just be more free with what I write here. I do not want to get over political here. I only do in a few cases. Besides, I lot of the followers of this Blog live outside the United States. I also do not want the mean and unthinking junk the comes along with sharing political views. I will share a little as the time of things is right but only to get a respectful sharing of views going.

Okay, I guess I need to stop planning out things and start doing things. I have always over planned things and a lot of times I plan so much I end up not doing the things I planned on doing. I have been getting a better on coming up with a plan and just going with it instead of over planning. Does anyone have the same problem?

No comments: