Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where's George? Gathering in Pisgah Forest, North Carolina

Today, I headed over to Pisgah Forest, North Carolina to attend a Where's George? Gathering. The gathering was held at the Gate Keepers Restaurant in the Wal~Mart Shopping Center just outside the gates of the Pisgah National Forest. I enjoyed my time with my follow Georgers as I do at all the gatherings I have gone to. For those new to Mountain Highs and Valley Lows and reminder for the those who have been following, Where's George? is a website used to track where the dollars in your pocket goes after you spend them.


We shared our stats, hits and Where's George? stories. We signed a sheet that newwave brought which has been past around to different Where's George? Gatherings and signed by many Georgers. At the end of the gathering, we took pictures including group pictures.


I was impressed by service we got by the staff of Gate Keepers. I will return there on one of my trip out that way. I hope to get lots of hits off the bills I used at this gathering.

No comments: