Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, May 02, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Dead!

I was relieved to hear the news of Osama bin Laden's death last night before going to bed. I have had a couple friends who have put their lives in damager in the search for him., Fortunately, they came back home safe. I am proud that our troops got this murder. I am sure we will get the rest of the murders associated with him. I hope our troops will be able to come home soon but first we need to make sure the people of Afghanistan and Iraqi have a stable government that will do what is best for the people in their country.

The death of bin Laden is a important step in the War on Terror but not the end. I have not seen the the war as a war on Islam but a war on people using Islam to justify murder of innocent people. I know a couple Muslims and know they just want to live free and be able to practice their religion. We should stand against people like Bin Laden, who use any religion to murder people no matter what religion it is they are using.

As a Christian, I believe we should show Muslims the love of Christ so they will come to know the saving grace of Jesus. The practices of Islam, right or wrong, which I do not what to get into right now, is a separate issue then the War on Terror. I hope peace will come with the death of bin Laden.

Lets continue to support our troops as they continue to fight the War on Terror.

No comments: