Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, May 30, 2011

Enjoyed Memorial Day

I had a enjoyable Memorial Day. I started my day talking with my Love. Unfortunately, Yahoo IM was having problems again on my phone so, Jo Anne and I ended our talk early. After dropping Rayna off at my mom's house and taking a shower, I headed over to the new Goodwill Store and looked around. They were busy and I did not see anything interesting. Then I eat lunch at Chick-fil-a and used their Wi-Fi to get online. I got a couple posts setup for Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments Blog.

After I finished up with things at Chick-fil-a, I stopped at the store to get the last little things we needed for dinner. Then back to mom's house where I took a little nap before cooking dinner. My sister, Mary showed up with her three youngest kids as I got up and went out to get the fire started. I am glad I got the Kingsford charcoal this time. I have the worst luck with the store brand charcoal. I got the fire started and the food cooked quickly. Once the food was done cooking we all enjoyed dinner.





Again, I would like to thank all the men and women who served their country. It is because of they I enjoyed the freedoms I have today.