Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Camp Out at Caliraya

Last May 19-20,2011 the institution where I worked went on camping at Caliraya Surf Camp in Lumban, Quezon. It is a great experience for me because that is my first time to do camping. We spent two days and one night on the place, no electric power in the area except on the comfort room. Not all the staff had a chance to join the camp out and I can say they really miss the wonderful time we had there. At first, of course we started the activity with a prayer then singing praise and worship songs. The Operation Love team (OL Team) was the one who lead the program for the whole activity. They divided us into 4 groups with respective colors in each team. It's good that I belong to Violet Team which is my favorite color. The OL team prepared an interesting games that give us enjoyment and fun of doing it. The very exciting game we did is the tent making, and i'm glad that my team worked fast in doing it. We did also some games at night before we lighted the bon fire. The Pastor share a short message about Walking in the light which is written in the book of 1 John 1:5-10. Then we close the night with a prayer. On the next day, we need to wake up around 6am for our devotion and exercise. Still we did a few games before we went on boating along the lake. It is very relaxing and we had a great time to unwind and free our mind from work. I wish to go on camping again and hoping the next time I will be with my Love, Daniel already.

Here are some pictures I would like to share. Enjoy viewing!

2 comments:

Dan the Mountain Man said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun my Love! I can not wait to take you camping here. Thanks for sharing the pictures with our readers.

Jo Anne said...

Yes my Love, i really enjoyed the camp and had a lot of fun. I can't wait to do camping with you soon. I miss you so much my Love. I love you very much.