Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Update On My Aunt

I am pleased to tell you at my aunt is doing better. She is still in the hospital. She should be going home or a rehab center on Monday depending on how much she can walk. They are working on stabilizing her blood sugar. They believe the seizure was caused by her blood sugar going up and down. When I got to the hospital today she was walking in the hallway. It was good to see her up and walking especially after seeing her on Monday hooked up to all the machines.

I have been reading a little on blood sugar this week. I have been amazed by the things that are affected by blood sugar levels. One of the websites I checked out was My Blood Sugar Levels.com.

Please continue to pray for my aunt and her family. I hope the next update will be with the news she is going home. That will hopefully be on Monday.

No comments: