Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Where Did The Week Go?

Wow, I been so busy this week I did not have a change to post here on the Blog. I have been working on two projects this pass week. I glad to say them worked out. Most of my time was going back and forth to the bank to wire money to Jo Anne. It was my first time for a international wire. I guess next time will be easier since I have the information I need now to do it. The other thing was getting some insurance. I managed to find a place that offered the type of insurance I needed. It is good to know I have a plan now to cover the few things I have. I have been busy at work too. I am going in to work later today for a little over time. The extra money will be great to have. I will save it for the rest of the Visa process for Jo Anne.

I hope to have time to work on some things that I'm planning for the Blog this coming week. I hope you all have a great days.

2 comments:

Crystal Jigsaw said...

I don't know where the weeks go! Before you know it, it's Friday night and the weekend is upon us!!

CJ xx

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Thank you Crystal Jigsaw for your comment!