Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Still Good People Out There

I am so glad to know that there a still good people out there. I would like to tell you about a couple I know about. They have been a great help in time of need and given excellent service when I have done business with them.

As I told you on Sunday's post I got a flat tire on the way to church. The guy who stopped and helped my friend and I change the the tire made arrangement with his church to pay for a new set of tires for my car. It is good to see that churches like Mountain View Baptist Church in Tuxedo, North Carolina still shows God's love for people.

I also have been going to the shop where I get my tires for serval years now. They are also ways friendly and done a great job. The guys at Kay Road Tire Sales on General Hill Road in Flat Rock, North Carolina do tires and limited car repair. If you live in the Hendersonville area please give Kay Road Tire Sales a try. I am sure you will be as happy with their excellent service as now as I have been. It is so hard to find people I trust to work on my car. Kay Road Tire Sales have never let me down. I have not received received any money or free services for this post. I just feel that great service should be pointed out and shared.

There business has dropped off due to the construction on the US Hwy 25 Connector. They are open and you can get to their shop by taking Spartanburg Highway out of Hendersonville and turn left onto Continental Divide Drive. Then turn right onto General Hill Road. You will see Kay Road Tire Sales on the hill. If you need help finding their shop call them at(828) 693-4649, they will be glad to help you. It is good to call for an appointment for faster service then they already give without one.

No comments: