Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Papers Are Signed And Filed!

This is a day we have been waiting for for a long time. This morning, I went to the lawyer's office and signed all the forms for the beginning of the Immigration process for Jo Anne. Jo Anne and I feel a little relieved that the paperwork is filed and now we wait for the next step. For the pass several weeks Jo Anne, the lawyer and his office staff and I have been busy emailing and dropping papers between one another. It was great to sign the papers today knowing this brings Jo Anne and I one step closer to closer to being together forever. We are praying for the best and quick approval for Jo Anne's Visa. We are hoping to have everything taking care of by this time next year. Most of that is because of the way my Vacation Pay works at my job. For those of you who pray, please pray for us and that things get approved quickly and everything comes together. We will love to share our wedding pictures here sooner then later.

No comments: