Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Incredible Weekend

With Spring starting next week and the weather getting warmer, I planned a trip for Saturday out to Brevard, North Carolina. I did a couple Photo Request for the website, Find-A-Grave and worked on another project for one of my other Blogs, which I will talk about tomorrow. I also went to Brevard to plan other trips to that area this summer so I can write about them on the Blog here.

I spent most of my day in cemeteries and church yards. Some people may find spending time in cemeteries as strange. I find it very relaxing. You do not know what history treasures you may find during a little walk through a cemetery. I have made some interesting discoveries after doing a little research on someone after seeing their headstone.

I spent a little time walking on Main Street in Brevard. I found a whole set of books which I only have one of the set. When I have the extra money, I will have to make another trip out to Brevard and get them. I also saw some other things I would not mind getting. I planned on eating a late lunch at one of the restaurants on Main Street. Unfortunately, the restaurant I wanted to eat at was close when I stopped for lunch. I ended up eating at a Mexican restaurant. It was not a good dining experience. The food was bland and even with the wait staff dressed very nicely the service was leaving much to desire. I will be writing a review on Trip Advisor about it. I do not like doing bad reviews but I hope they improve there food and service.

When I got back to Hendersonville, Mom and I decided to go out to eat since neither one of us felt like cooking dinner. We ate at Applebee's for the first time in a long time. I was impressed with the food and the service we received. I will have to eat at Applebee's more often.

I was late for church this morning and it had nothing to do with the Daylight Savings time change this morning. I got a flat tire on the way to church. God was providing for me this morning in many ways. I had to call a friend to help me with the tire because I could not break the lug nuts and get the tire off to change it. My friend came and helped and another guy stopped to help us. After much work we managed to get the tire changed. I am so blessing to have someone at I can call when I need help and also it was good the flat happen this morning on the way to church instead of tomorrow day when I was in the middle of no where at times. After church the man that stopped to help, called me and said his church will pay for me to get new tires for my car. I can use the money that I was going to used for the tires, I will use to pay for the process to get Jo Anne here and my Emergency Fund.
The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, ~ Luke 6:45a (ESV)

God has blessed me with surrounding me with many good people and I try to be of good heart to others also.

No comments: