Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, February 12, 2011

500th Post

This is the 500th post on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows! Jo Anne and I have had a lot of fun getting to this point. I started this Blog as a way the share the ups and downs of my friends and my lives in hope the your stories encourage and improve other people's lives.

Jo Anne started sharing on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows after we started dating. Our relationship and the process of getting Jo Anne here to the United States has been one of the main topics. Speaking of which we are preparing the first round of papers to file now. We have to the end of February to file them. It is hard to believe my trip to the Philippines was two years ago. We need to have the papers filed within two years of meeting in person. We will continue to share updates and other information here as the process moves forward.

If you have followed Mountain Highs and Valley Lows for awhile you know that I lost my job when I got back from the Philippines. That is the reason it has taking so long to get to this filing point. I talked about looking for work and finding the job I have now. Which I hope to have for many years to come.

Along with our relationship and jobs, Jo Anne and I shared our love for our Lord Jesus. We post Bible devotional every once in a while. On Fridays, I post a Photo of the Week, We also talk about places we visit, food and many other things. With my recent purchase of a laptop, I hope to be able to post more and better post.

Along with Mountain Highs and Valley Lows, I have two other Blogs called Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments and Where's George Money. Spiritual Places, Spiritual Moments is where I post pictures of churches, cemeteries and other spiritual places. Where's George Money is where I share the latest new and updates on the hobby of tracking my money with the website Where's George?

Okay, enough of the other Blogs. Jo Anne and I are working on a series of post now which we hope to have ready soon. We are planning other series for our loyal followers. I plan on taking some day trips on the weekends, if I can afford the gas being it is going up again. I will share about the many great places to visit near my home in Western North Carolina. Some trips that I hope to take is going to Boone, North Carolina, Northeastern Tennessee, and driving US Highway 64 East through North Carolina.

Jo Anne and I enjoy hearing from people who read Mountain Highs and Valley Lows, so please leave a comment. If you have a question or suggestions for a post feeling free to contact us.

No comments: