Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, January 28, 2011

Remembering the Challenger Disaster 25 Years After!

I would like to take the time today to remember the crew of the Challenger who died shortly after launch on January 28, 1986. It still hurt to watch the videos of the disaster even after 25 years. I was celebrating my birthday and I was excited about the shuttle going up on my birthday. I remember watching the launch with my family since me were out of school due to snow that day. My excitement changed to shock and sadness once I saw explosion. It was my saddest birthday and every birthday since I take time to remember the seven who died.



I hope that NASA will continue to work on a new spacecraft to continue the United States space program. May God still be with the families of the astronauts.

No comments: