Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Snow And Computer Problems!

While it has been a couple weeks since my last post. Between snow and problems with my friends computer this is the first time in three weeks I have been able to do a post. It seems like the snow likes to come on the weekends this winter. That is okay because I do not work on weekend unless for overtime. This past Monday was the first day they canceled work due to the weather. So I am going to be a little short on the coming paycheck. God will provide, I am sure.

Besides the weather, work is going good. I got a cost of living raise at work and I will be getting another raise at the end of February. I am hoping for some overtime. The extra money will help with getting Jo Anne here and to rebuild my Emergency Fund back up.

On Wednesday, I talked with the immigration lawyer. I have some more papers to collect and also come up with more money to pay for things. We need to file the paperwork before the end of February. I am going to be busy for the rest of this month. The whole process will be difficult, but Jo Anne and I believe God will make a way for us to be together.

Once things get moving on the immigration paperwork I hope to be able to focus a little more on projects for Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I am also hoping that I will be able to get a computer of my own so I can post more. I keep going back and forth between a laptop or desktop.

As time goes on, I will keep you up to date here. I hope that the weather does not keep me from posting again anytime soon.

No comments: