Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Memories!

Merry Christmas everyone! Christmas has always been a special time of year for me. Some have been better then other but the reason for celebrating Christmas is what makes it some special. That is the celebration of the our Savior Jesus the Christ.

I have only had two White Christmases. I can only remember a few of the gifts that I have gotten over the years. The moments I remember are the ones spending time with family and friends reflecting on the birth of Jesus.

I have not put up a Christmas tree in many years including this year. I miss doing it a little. My grandparents and I would add something new to our Christmas tree each year. My grandparents always made sure I had something under the tree to open on Christmas Day.

The things I enjoy the most is going to Christmas parties and church and sing Christmas carols. Silent Night is my favorite. It bring the best childhood memories back.



You can read the Christmas story in Matthew Chapters 1 and 2 and Luke 1:5 - 2:40.

No comments: